How to Apply for MR&I Funding
An applicant must submit an application for program funds to the Director of the Department of Water Resources. A copy must also be sent to the Garrison Diversion Conservancy District.
North Dakota Department of Water Resources
1200 Memorial Highway, Dept. 770
Bismarck, ND 58504-5262
Garrison Diversion Conservancy District Headquarters
P.O. Box 140
Carrington, ND 58421
The application must include the following:
MR&I Funding Application Form
- Information explaining the need for the proposal, including its objectives and benefits.
- The area to be served by the project.
- A preliminary engineering report.
- The approximate cost of the project.
- The amount of funding sought from program funds and the amount the applicant intends to contribute to carry out the project.
- The results of the efforts made to secure funds from sources other than the MR&I program. Provide the current rate schedule for the water supply and treatment systems.
- Other information the applicant believes pertinent or that the Chief Engineer requests.